Thursday, October 19, 2006

OCTOBER 19, 2006

Well, once again it has been a busy week! I have been working at Jacob's new house at night to help get it ready to move into. Monday night I swept, vacuumed, and mopped the upstairs two rooms and vacuumed the hall and stairs. Then I did the living room and dining room. We had to vacuum the baseboards because there was cat hair all over. Then on Tuesday night I went over and lined all the cabinets in the kitchen with shelf liner. Wednesday I put all the hardware on the drawers and doors for the kitchen so that they could be put in.

Today after work, I am going to MY house and cleaning MY room! hehehe! Tried to do a little this afternoon but Jacob had other plans.

I also need to finish the envelopes for Grant's invitations. He needs to hand those out tomorrow at work.

OH! Tara now has baby furniture for Bryce!!! Jordan and Amber helped Brian bring it home Wednesday from the store! She is so excited!!!

SO there is my update!
OH! Moving in date for Jacob! is TODAY!!! heheeh! Well, he won't stay there till Monday night, at the earliest but his belongings are there!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: