Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 24,2007

Today I was able to watch Bryce while Tara tried to get a little caught up with work. I went to their house to keep an eye on him. Granted, Bryce slept all but maybe 2 hours out of the 6 and a half or so that I was there!
But I was able to get some photos to share!


One BIG Boy! all 12 pounds and 5.5 ounces of him!

Here is my hog outfit!! I smiling BIG! (That is what makes my cheeks look so big!)

I am Just TOO Cute! hehe
Howdy all! Just give me a sec here!

I LOVE being Naked! hehehe!

Here's looking at you!

Look I can hold my head up!

Hey! Take the pic! I am smiling!

MAN! Modeling for Aunt Darcy is tough work!

LOOK! I am cute even when I blow bubbles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! I can't get over how big he is getting. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.