Saturday, August 19, 2006

August 17, 2006








Jack and I met Tara and Amber at the waterpark this afternoon. Tara, Amber and I each got season passes for next summer!

Jack has gone down Sidewinder slide several times this summer and loves it! Today he decided he needed to go down the "dark inside" slide! I was REALLY hesitant on taking him on it but he was adament about going so I LUGGED the 4 person tube up the hill to the stairs and up the stairs to the top of the waterslide. I am thinking this whole time that we are about to go down what they call the Pipeline. Jack and I get on the tube, the lifeguard turns it so Jack is facing forward and I am backwards. I am TERRIFIED the kid is going to fall off the tube! We start down the slide and it is PITCH BLACK! Jack is laughing the WHOLE way down! Especially when we came out of the slide and they have a waterfall thing that goes over the opening! After all that he wanted to do it ALL again! I had to rest before I could go again! But we went ONE last time! Luckily the lifeguard felt sorry for me and came down the stairs and carried the tube up for me! WAHOO!!!!
Jack also enjoyed the WAVE pool and his sprite and icee! hehehe!

Jack took the photo of us GIRLS!

No comments: