Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 29, 2006

Good Evening!! Barely! hahaha!

well today was the first day of having Babe 3 days a week. It went pretty well! He is in a biting mood that and he LOVES to scream!!! and he sounds like a girl and it pierces my ears!!!

We went for a little walk so that his grams could take a nap! NOT a word while we were outside, but as soon as we get back inside he starts up again!

Tara had a good day until tonight. She is having some more contractions. I am just awaiting a call saying that they are on their way to the hospital. I have things all packed up except the computer but all I will have to do is shutdown and put it in the bag!
Hopefully I will have done all this preparation for nothing! hehehe!

Have a great night!

No comments: